A pair of lamps with ebonised stem and polished metal trident design, set on a circular polished metal base,1950s
These lamps were designed by The Rembrandt Light Company who started operations in Baltimore, Maryland in 1816 with high quality gas lamps. With the times they created heavier and more aesthetically pleasing lamps.
The metal has some light tarnishing.
Pair of Rembrandt designed Lamps, 1950s
Base diameter is 20cms