A pair of lamps with black stylised details on a nickel stem and conical base paired with velvet and copper lined shades, 1950s
These lamps were designed by The Rembrandt Light Company who started operations in Baltimore, Maryland in 1816 with high quality gas lamps. With the times they created heavier and more aesthetically pleasing lamps.
There is slight pitting to the base.
Pair of Rembrandt designed Lamps 1950s
Base diameter is 15cms